Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mondo Poster Sale Tomorrow 2/18


BEAUTIFUL new Mondo poster by Anne Benjamin.  
24" by 36" 
Edition of 250
$50

Poster will go on sale at a random time tomorrow.  Follow Mondo on Twitter for sale announcement.  This is Mondo's fourth Oz release and they just keep getting better and better.  


I have to say the more I look at this, the more I love it and I loved it at first sight.  I literally gasped.  I love the chosen scene, one of the best from the movie.   The interpretation of the characters is original, yet true.  Toto is just darling.  And I love there is so much purple. I don't get a lot of purple in Oz collectibles so when my favorite color is included, I'm thrilled!  Mondo has done an incredible job with the artist selection for their series of Oz posters.  They pick talent, but also the artists seem to have a respect for the property.  It's always appreciated when a licensee shows such reverence for a property.