Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sonic Drive In Wacky Pack Premiums



Sonic's Wizard of Oz promotion started on October 20th.   There's some confusion, but I think I have almost everything so I'll try to clarify.   Please call your Sonic especially if you are travelling a long way.  Some Sonics have not started Oz yet. They didn't have much for point of purchase displays.  All I saw were menu translites and drive-signs.  They may also have Oz graphics on their Wacky Pack bags.  The location I went to had not received them yet.  






 Some are selling the premiums separately, some are not. Also pricing may vary.  Mine were 99 cents each.  It's at the discretion of the owner I assume.  The packaging is in four different colors but does not reflect the contents.  I bought 7 packages and I still need one more game piece.  The packaging comes in green, red, silver, and gold. 



Package contents are one game piece, one sticker sheet, 3D glasses, a pop-up Emerald City,  four 3D trading cards,  a $3 off coupon for The Wizard of Oz 3D Blu-Ray, and a card for the online game Winged Monkey Dash.  The game can be played at mywackypack.com    Contents from one package are shown below.






There are FIVE different game pieces.  (Scarecrow not shown. I still need him.)










Four Sticker Sheets




Ten Trading Cards




Promotion runs until November 23rd.  Happy Hunting!  
If anyone has any different trading cards or stickers please drop me an email.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at the Sonic on SW 99 in Tigard, OR.  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!  Thank you ever so for your patience and help.